The Hatted Chef offers a select range of pre-prepared restaurant quality, generous meals for one, that have been prepared by a Hatted Chef so you can enjoy a quality meal in the comfort of your own home in under 15 minutes.
Each of the meals delivers on our promise of a quality meal that is easy to prepare – just like you would expect in our restaurant where it is made under the supervision of our very own Hatted Chef.
Presently there are five meals in our range, two of which are delicious, hearty vegetarian options.
Each pack weighs 375g, serves one person and are quality meals that are guaranteed to please – after all that’s what you would expect from a Hatted Chef.
The Hatted Chef is all about doing things differently. Inspired by our own in-house Hatted Chef, our mission is to change the way people view and experience pre-prepared meals.
Working out of our restaurant on the Sunshine Coast, The Dock Mooloolaba, every meal is prepared to the same exacting standards you would expect when dining in – so that when you “dine in at home”, you know you are not compromising on taste, size, flavour or nutrition. It’s like having a chef in your own home.
The Hatted Chef offers a select range of pre-prepared meals for two, produced to exacting standards to suit the most discerning tastes, and are ideal for busy people or people living alone that want to eat well, without the hassle of cooking.
In Australia, no one should ever go hungry but sadly that is not the case with homelessness on the rise in Australia. For this reason, not everyone has the funds or ability to access fresh food on a regular basis.
But the reality is that any one of us could find ourselves in need. It often only takes the loss of a job or a decrease in hours for someone to become homeless.
The Hatted Chef wants to make a difference to people who are living rough by donating 20% of proceeds from our sales (or one free meal for every four sold) and we have partnered with Sunny Street, a GP and nursing mobile unit whose aim is to improve the health of those currently experiencing homelessness in our community.
When you buy a Hatted Chef product you are not only making your own life easier – you are making a difference to someone less fortunate by helping to put food on their table. Sunny Street use the Hatted Chef meals to start a conversation with those living rough, and then work with them to improve their situation through the provision of medical care and connecting them with other services.
- From the coast to the city – The Hatted is now available in Brisbane storesAfter a successful launch in October 2020 and an amazing support of the local community in our first year of business, we are very excited to announce that we have made it into Brisbane stores! In addition to all White IGA’s on the Sunshine Coast, our delicious meals are now available at selected IGA’s in […]
- New range of The Hatted Chef – Single Serves are now available in storesWe are very excited to introduce our new range of The Hatted Chef – Single Serves. Our team has been working very hard to create delicious new meals that will make your mouth water, whether you are a smoked meat lover or a vegetarian at heart, there is something for everyone! For our veggie lovers, […]
- The Hatted Chef now available at Super IGA MalenyWe were thrilled recently to have Super IGA Maleny contact us about stocking our heat and eat meals, following requests from customers so thank you! The full range is now available in Maleny – our first week there last week was a sell-out and new stock has just been delivered. Thanks to everyone for your […]
- BFresh Warana now stocking The Hatted ChefWe are super excited that all our range is now available at BFresh Warana so run in and grab one to try for yourself and make a restaurant-quality meal super easy! To find out all the great Sunshine Coast stores where The Hatted Chef is available visit our Where to Buy page. If your local […]
- New stockists addedWe have been thrilled with the response to The Hatted Chef in the week since our launch and are delighted to be adding new stockists where the range is available. In addition to all White’s IGA stores on the Sunshine Coast, you can also now purchase our meals at Cotton Tree Meats and Boocock’s Quality […]
Sign up to receive our latest news and info.