The Hatted Chef is committed to safeguarding your personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken very seriously at The Hatted Chef. Unless given consent to do otherwise, The Hatted Chef will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting personal information:
The Hatted Chef will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
Use of tracking technologies
The Hatted Chef uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Your name
- Your mailing or street address
- Your email address
- Your mobile number
- Your credit card information
- Your delivery details and details on any product you have purchased or ordered
- Any additional information you choose to provide us in customer surveys or feedback
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- Register on our website or apps;
- When you purchase a product or service from us;
- Communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- Interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- Invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil our obligations with regard to providing any products that you have ordered and dealing with any enquiries you may have.
- To render services related to The Hatted Chef business.
- For the purpose described above, information may be shared with The Hatted Chef staff.
Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-The Hatted Chef group company.
Contact by the THE HATTED CHEF
The Hatted Chef may contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about The Hatted Chef products and other information that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
Individual’s right of access
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Hatted Chef database. Information may be reviewed by contacting The Hatted Chef via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HATTED CHEF and links to other websites
The Hatted Chef provides links to websites outside of The Hatted Chef site. These linked sites are not under the control of The Hatted Chef, and The Hatted Chef is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to The Hatted Chef website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
Problems or queries
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.